Create great Websites and Blogs and web sites!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

For newbies only

I've been pretty busy with my booming aluminum business.
As you may already know, and as I've said, writing is my passion and my side business.
In my continued endeavor to bring you relevant and free information that you can do right now without spending a dime, I researched this link.
If you are a newbie, it teaches you how to get started in internet marketing.
It is called:

"How to get started in Internet Marketing"

Here's an excerpt on this guys article:

"Choose your domain name
Design and Create a Website
Content for Websites
Select an ISP"

Yet another website that I found answered a nagging question for me: "Is there anything out there that will teach a newbie how to be an internet marketer very, very simply?" After all, how many times have you wanted to learn only to be so overwhelmed and confused with the information overload: "Search engine Optimization",  "Keywords", URL's (a website address), etc, etc? On top of that every "guru" out there wants your e mail address and then bombard you with stuff that more than likely won't work, after you've paid for it.

It's safe. I call it "The worlds Easiest Internet marketing E Book"

Go ahead, don't be afraid. Chris Farrel, a newbie himself wrote it. He wasn't making any money online in 2008. But this year his income is exploding. He's very easy to listen to with his British accent. I've learned quite a bit and so far I haven't coughed up any money. Isn't that great?

This sounds very simple and it is.

I hope you find it useful.

Check out my other labels or blogs for related information you maybe looking for.

The fighter

Contact me

No comments:

Followers