Create great Websites and Blogs and web sites!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vision makes the difference

I want to share with you one of the most inspiring and moving e mails I got from my friend Jonathan Budd, I hope it makes a difference in your lives:

(I copied it and pasted it un-edited, so please forgive typos)

"Hey Carlos,You know, I've discovered something that makes a REAL BIGdifference in the success of an entrepreneur. Call it oneof those defining characteristics, if you will, of the most successful people there are.And you know what that defining characteristic is Carlos?

It's Vision my friend. Vision.I see a lot of people enter our beautiful industry with onething on their mind and one thing only...Money. And youknow what else I see...I see many of those people not creating thesuccess they really want for themselves because as soon as their expectations aren't met right away...they quit.You want to know why the quit? Because they have no vision.

There is not something of REAL POWER driving them. They arebeing driven by images of success, and fantasies of how theirlife would be if only they had money.And guess what? Even if we all had 5 million bucks in the bankright now...We'd still be OURSELVES. haha! Do we think our problems go away just because we got money? Do we think all of a sudden life magically transforms becauseWe've hit this goal in our head of having a certain amountof numbers on a screen when we check our bank accounts?

There is a reason why 80% of all the people who WIN the lottery,and come across large sums of money, are MORE MISERABLE ANDBROKE 5 years from the day they got that money.Did you know the statistics were that high? Think about that...80% of all the people who won the lottery, and were surveyed 5 years later, were just as broke and actually more unhappy then they were before.Because WEALTH is not about money my friends. In fact, truewealth is FAR from it.

Real wealth is developed inside of you.Wealth is something you cultivate within you...that ALLOWS you to create money. Money is not wealth. Money is a by product of Wealth.Wealth...is something inside of you. Wealth...is your attitudes,thoughts, feelings, heart, mind, body, soul, in alignment with TRUE abundance.And true abundance is love, kindness, empathy, concern, sharing,wisdom, and a whole bunch of other things that are tough to put in words.And then people WONDER why they aren't making money!! Have you created the wealth first Carlos?

Do you really know how powerful it is to have a VISION Carlos?Do you know how powerful it is to have a purpose behind whatyou do that is FAR above and beyond just satisfying your owndesires?The entire COSMOS will stand behind you when you have a vision...When you have a purpose that transcends just the day to daystuff. That's when you get some REAL momentum building.That's when people interact with you and just FEEL something.People can just feel...Whoa. Now that is a wealthy person.That is someone who has aligned themselves with everythingthat is ACTUALLY going to create wealth.

Here's whats funny...I have barely told anyone within my friendsand even extended family what's happened in my life over thepast 3 months.And yesterday I was chatting with a friend who called me upand wanted to hang out, and he asked me "how's business going."And I said it was going good. And he asked me "what I was upto" cause last time we talked it was around $10k a month.And I told him I did $65k profit last month and he just aboutcrapped himself.

That's more then he makes in about 2 years.And the entire time I couldn't help but notice that I hadn'teven really thought about what that money means to any one else.It clearly meant something to him that it did not mean to me.It hasn't crossed my mind for a second that, "this is a lotof money." Or that I have reached some goal or something. Not one second do I feel like I've done anything special whatsoever. Do you want to know why?Because I could care less about that money. That's not why I do this. To me the money is absolutely NOTHING and completely useless UNTIL I have manifested my vision.

Until I have manifested my vision...I will never stop. I willnot slow down, I will not think I reached any goals, I willnot stop working ever, until I have manifested my vision.My vision is what drives me every single day. It is whatcreated everything I now have, and it is what will createa multi Hundred Million Dollar company long before I'm 40 years old.It's the vision.It's not you, nor me, nor anyone else. It is something above and beyond us that simply drives and pushes us towards thebrink of what we are truly capable of.So what is your vision, and why does it need to exist right now?Why is it so important that you fulfill that vision?

THAT my friends...is what I have noticed makes the differencebetween real entrepreneurs who will go out and create thingsthat boggle the mind, and the many who won't.So if you want truly mammoth success this is what you need to do...You NEED to build yourself a STRONG and solid foundation to stand upon when being an entreprenuer.You need to make sure that you are standing on a total brick...That your foundation is SO SOLID that nothing can ever blowyou away. You will withstand all hurricanes, earthquakes,everything. No matter what, You will still be standing.In fact, the only thing that could stop you is if the entireearth blew up right now and vanished back into the space itcame from.

THAT is the kind of foundation you should have if you wantto Guarentee you create any amount of success you can ENVISIONin life.Of course...there are varying degrees of success. I hardlythink anyone wants the same thing I want, or you want, oranyone else wants.We all want different things. But I'm just sharing withyou today some of what I've learned about building a company,a business, something REAL and bringing it to dazzling heights of success.If you want dazzling heights of success and beyond Carlos,then you have to LEARN from those that create it.

You have to get inside their heads, and figure out what theinternal circuitry is that allows them to use the exact samemediums, the exact same techniques, the exact same everythingyet create massive success with it.And once you have the KNOWLEDGE...your success comes down tohow QUICKLY you can implement it.How quickly do you take that knowledge...and IMPLEMENT IT INTOYOUR BUSINESS.Not sit around and wonder about it, not sit around and thinkit sounds good, but HOW QUICKLY are you putting it to action.That is what the most successful people do.

They take real knowledge, and they implement it as quickly as possible intheir business.Ok Carlos, I'm in one of those moods when I'll probablynever stop talking. There feels like a whole lot more in hereto be shared...and this email is getting to long already. Hopefully you took from this email something of value thatwill help you to cultivate more of the Wealth, in which moneyis just a by product.And I urge you to reflect on what your REAL vision is...andwhy you do what you do...so you can be empowered at all coststo create it. With that behind you...the only thing leftyou have to worry about is the entire earth blowing up.

Yours In Knowledge,Jonathan Budd"

Chech out my blog "Five Stages of Vision". I'm pretty sure Jonathan is a "Stage Five".

No comments:

Followers